Thursday, March 13, 2008

Facade Program: The Interest So Far

Well, yesterday I did my final Facade Program Educational Seminar in Hellertown. Like the rest, it went well. I just had an interesting fact to share with you all. Including people who have called, E-mailed, sent in their applications or attended the seminars, there is a total of 55 interested property/business owners who have expressed an interest in going through the Facade Program. That's an amazing number by any stretch of the imagination.

Here's my favorite part of that statistic. In Alburtis, there are only about 70 or so eligible properties/businesses. Amazingly, 19 property owners are from Alburtis. That's more than 25% of the total eligible area!

So far, I couldn't be happier.

For those of you in Bangor, Bath, Catasauqua, North Catasauqua and Wilson, your seminars will be in April.

Stay tuned!

No comments: